- 150g cannellini beans or soy beans, cooked
- 250g ricotta cheese, reduced fat
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup So Good Regular soy milk
- 50g semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbs fresh basil, chopped
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to hot 220°C. Place the cannellini beans, ricotta, egg white and So Good Regular in a food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Soak the semi-dried tomatoes in a little boiling water for 5 minutes to rehydrate, then drain and finely slice. Fold the semi-dried tomatoes and basil into the bean and ricotta mixture.
- Lightly grease eight 9cm metal flan tins or texas muffin holes with canola spray. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares and press into the tins with the corners sitting up.
- Divide the filling evenly among the pastry squares, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Saturated Fat (g)3.9
Dietary Fibre (g)3.8