- 1 1/2 cups natural muesli
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup grated carrot, firmly packed
- 1 large green apple, grated
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 4 medjool dates, seeded
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup So Good Coconut milk Unsweetened
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Place muesli, sifted flour, carrot, apple, cranberries & coconut into a large bowl.
- Place dates, oil and So Good Coconut milk Unsweetened in a blender and blend until combined.
- Combine date mixture and eggs.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 8 hole loaf tin tray.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180C, for 30 minutes or until golden. Makes 8.
Saturated Fat (g)5.0
Dietary Fibre (g)7.0