Vegetable pasta frittata is a great addition to any lunchbox or a tasty picnic idea the whole family will love.
- 1 cup wholemeal spiral pasta
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 small red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- 10 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 cup So Good Lite soy milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions. Drain then refresh in cold water.
- Combine pasta, corn, peas, capsicum, carrot, and half the cheese and salt in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 20 x 26 oven-proof dish.
- Whisk together the eggs and So Good Lite in a jug and pour over pasta mix. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack.
- This makes a great lunchbox treat. Pop a frozen popper in the lunchbox to keep the frittata cool.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
Plant Sterols (g)
100 (10% RDI)*