Skip to content
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup So Good Almond Hi-Protein Milk
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp Sanitarium Natural Smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Toppings: banana slices, rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Add the oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a small bowl and mix well.
- Add in all the remaining wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Top with banana slices and a sprinkle of rolled oats and bake in the oven for 15 minutes for runnier oats or 20 minutes for thicker oats (fluffy muffin like texture).
- Remove from oven, top with banana slices and rolled oats and serve immediately while warm/hot!
Saturated Fat (g)