Ingredients1 tbs oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tsp grated ginger
1 red capsicum, sliced
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tbs yellow curry paste
2 cups salt reduced vegetable stock
2 cups water
1 cup So Good™ Coconut Milk Unsweetened
2 cups broccoli florets
200g vermicelli noodles
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute garlic, ginger and capsicum.
- Add turmeric and yellow curry paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Stir through stock, water and coconut milk. Bring mixture to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and heat through.
- Divide noodles between 4 individual serving bowls and pour over soup. Stand for a few minutes to cook noodles.
- Add a squeeze of lime and serve garnished with coriander. Serves 4.
- Noodles can be folded through the boiling broth on the stove then divided among serving bowls
- Any variety of vegetables can be added to this recipe
Saturated Fat (g)2.2
Dietary Fibre (g)5.4