- ½ cup seed tapioca (sago)
- 1 litre So Good Almond milk Unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons honey
RHUBARB & BERRY COMPOTE
- 2 bunches rhubarb, washed & cut into 2cm pieces
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled & halved
- Place tapioca and 1 ½ cup of So Good Almond milk Unsweetened in a large saucepan. Set aside to soak for 4 hours or overnight.
- Add remaining almond milk and honey into the large saucepan.
- Bring mixture to the boil over medium heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until tapioca is transparent.
- Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Combine rhubarb, water and honey in a saucepan. Bring mixture to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add strawberries and simmer a further 5 minutes or until fruit is soft and tender. Cool.
- Divide rhubarb mixture evenly between 6 serving glasses. Top evenly with cooled tapioca.
Saturated Fat (g)1.0
Dietary Fibre (g)3.0