Our banana cinnamon muffins are super healthy and versatile. Great for breakfast, kids lunchboxes, a snack throughout the day or dessert after tea, these banana muffins are sure to brighten your day. With this super quick recipe, its easy to whip up a batch of these muffins even when your busy. Made with wholemeal flour and So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk, these dairy free muffins are great for everyone.
- 1 cup So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 very ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a 12-hole muffin tin with papers, or oil well.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon and salt, and make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl or jug, whisk together So Good milk, sugar, mashed banana, eggs and oil.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until just moistened, being careful not to over mix. Divide batter into lined tins.
- Bake 18 minutes, or until tops are golden and a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Cool in tin for 5 minutes, then turn out to cool completely on a rack.
- If you don’t have wholemeal self-raising flour, make your own by whisking 1 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp bi-carb soda into each cup of wholemeal plain flour.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)