- ½ cup white plain flour
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 eggs
- 100g margarine, melted
- 2 cups So Good Vanilla Bliss soy milk
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl. Combine eggs, margarine and So Good Vanilla Bliss. Gradually add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients with a whisk. Mix well.
- Pour into eight lightly greased ramekins or a 20cm square ovenproof dish. Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C for 45 minutes or until set.
- Serve with fresh fruits such as passionfruit.
- As an alternative to flavoured soy milk you could use dairy milk and add 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Saturated Fat (g)12
Dietary Fibre (g)2.7