- 2 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk together gluten free flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add So Good Almond Coconut Milk, water, oil and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Coat the pan with a little oil and heat it over medium heat.
- Pour the batter onto hot pan and cook until bubbles form. Turn over and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stack on a plate. Sift powdered sugar over and garnish with fresh berries (optional).
Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)0.9