Our Vegan french toast is a great way to start your day. Crispy and perfectly golden, this breakfast dish will help you feel on top of the world for the whole day. Made using our So Good Prebiotic Soy milk its great for your gut and packed with great nutrients from bannaa and flax meal. This french toast is vegan but it tastes just like your eating at a cafe. The quick cook and prep time makes it a great option to make before work to help make your Monday shine
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled
- ½ tbs flax meal (ground flaxseed)
- 140mL So Good Prebiotic Soy Milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp olive oil spread
- 4 thick slices of wholegrain bread
- In a medium sized bowl, thoroughly mash your banana and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix your flax meal and 1 tbsp soy milk and set aside for 5-10 minutes to absorb the milk, creating your flax egg.
- Add the remaining 140mL of soy milk, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and flax egg to the bowl with the banana and mix until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little olive oil spread.
- Dip each slice of bread in your mixture for 5-10 seconds each side and place in the heated pan.
- Cook until crispy and golden, flip and cook the other side. Repeat for each slice of bread. Top with your choice of toppings e.g. fresh fruit and soy yoghurt!
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)