Mini gingerbread cheesecake
This no bake dessert with its nutty base and creamy and luxurious filling is seriously amazing. It is easy to make and takes little time with a “Show Stopper” result. It’s dairy free, gluten free and vegan!
- 1/2 cup raw almond
- 2 tbs Sanitarium So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup Sanitarium So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup lite coconut cream
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Place all base ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until well combined.
- Press mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin or evenly between a mini muffin tin.
- Place filling ingredients into a blender or food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over the base and refrigerate overnight.
- For a less rich dessert, replace the coconut cream with coconut milk.
- Treacle or molasses can also be substituted for an extra Christmas flavour.
- Works really well in silicone mini muffin pans — easy release of the gingerbread rounds. These are available in stores such as Kmart.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)