Breakfast in a jar is a healthy and delicious start to your morning, high in protein, fibre and calcium.
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- Place berries, So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened and honey in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour evenly into 4 mason jars. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Stir before serving and top with fresh fruit.
- Nutrition information based on the use of So Good Coconut Unsweetened Milk
- Recipe also works well with So Good Almond and Coconut Unsweetened Milk
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)