- 1 cup So Good™ High Protein Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 small banana (or 1/3 cup silken tofu)
- 1–2 dates, to taste
- a few extra raspberries
- 2 tbs granola or toasted muesli
- 1 tbs chopped cashews
- 1 tbs mixed seeds
- Place almond milk, berries, banana or tofu, and dates into a blender jug and puree until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into your favourite bowl, top with granola, cashews, seeds and a few extra berries. Serve immediately.
- Smoothie can be made in advance and stored, covered, in the fridge overnight. Add toppings just before serving so they stay crunchy.
Saturated Fat (g)2.6
Dietary Fibre (g)14.5