- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 600g sweet potato, coarsely grated
- 250g zucchini, coarsely grated & squeezed of moisture
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup So Good Almond milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Sift flour spices and salt into a bowl.
- Add sweet potato, zucchini and shallots.
- Combine eggs and almond milk together in a jug.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix gently until well combined.
- Heat oil in a large frypan and spoon 1/4 cup of mixture into pan.
- Cook until golden on both sides. Makes 12 fritters
Saturated Fat (g)2.0
Dietary Fibre (g)5.0