- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- ½ cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1 cup self-raising white flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tbs canola margarine, melted
- ¾ cup So Good Regular soy milk
- Place apricots and nectar in saucepan, bring mixture to boil, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Sift flours into large bowl, add sugar.
- Combine apricots, banana, egg, margarine and milk.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, mix well until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C for 20 minutes or until golden.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)3