- 270g can reduced fat coconut cream
- 1 1/2 cups So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 8g sachet vegetarian gelling powder
- 2 tbs sugar or maple syrup
- Zest lime
- Combine coconut cream and almond milk in a saucepan.
- Sprinkle over gelling powder and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Place saucepan over the heat and bring mixture to the boil stirring continuously. Once mixture reaches the boil remove from heat.
- Pour into 4 individual lightly greased ramekins or glasses. Leave to come to room temperature then refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Makes 4.
- Queen Jel-it-In is a vegan and vegetarian alternative to gelatin, found in the cooking aisle at supermarkets. Agar can also be used as an alternative.
Saturated Fat (g)6
Dietary Fibre (g)0.5