Coconut & lime panna cotta pots
Coconut and Lime pannacotta pots offer the most exquisit refreshing flavours that blend with the creaminess of this dish to make an elegent dessert that’s easy to make for a dinner party or for dessert served with fruit on a hot summers night. Ready in just 20mins, its a great last minute option. Made using So Good Almond Milk unsweetened this desert is completely vegan and has a tasty zesty flavour. This dessert is also gluten and dairy free and will be something all your guests will marvel over.
- 270g can reduced fat coconut cream
- 1 1/2 cups So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 8g sachet vegetarian gelling powder
- 2 tbs sugar or maple syrup
- Zest lime
- Combine coconut cream and almond milk in a saucepan.
- Sprinkle over gelling powder and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Place saucepan over the heat and bring mixture to the boil stirring continuously. Once mixture reaches the boil remove from heat.
- Pour into 4 individual lightly greased ramekins or glasses. Leave to come to room temperature then refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Makes 4.
- Queen Jel-it-In is a vegan and vegetarian alternative to gelatin, found in the cooking aisle at supermarkets. Agar can also be used as an alternative.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)