- 1 cup grated zucchini (approx. 1 medium)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup So Good Regular Soy Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- pinch salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil, to cook
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup diced tomato
- handful fresh coriander leaves, torn
- lime juice to taste
- Combine all ingredients (except oil and salsa items) in a large bowl and mix well.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and drizzle in half the olive oil. Scoop 1/4 cup portions of batter onto the pan.
- Cook fritters 3 - 4 minutes. Flip and cook a further 3 minutes until golden and cooked through. Repeat with remaining batter and oil.
- Stir salsa ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve fritters warm or at room temperature, topped with avocado salsa.
- Add a poached egg, or a spoonful of thick Greek yoghurt, to serve if you wish.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)5