- 150 g (1 1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 750ml (3 cups ) So Good Oat Extra Creamy, plus extra for serving
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Place the oats and cinnamon in a medium saucepan and stir combine.
- Top with the So Good Oat Extra Creamy and heat over low heat.
- Stir every 3-4 minutes as the mixture comes to the boil.
- Continue to simmer and stir on occasion until your desired creamy consistency is achieved.
- Remove from the heat and add the mashed banana.
- Stir through the oat mixture before serving into 2 bowls and topping with more So Good Oat Extra Creamy and sprinkling with hazelnuts.
There are lots of great fruit toppings and additions. I like to use fruit in season. Try some of these combinations too… Golden kiwi and toasted coconut, poached pear with vanilla bean, blackberry and ground LSA.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)10.9