- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g broccoli florets
- 500g cauliflower florets
- 750ml reduced salt vegetable stock
- 1 1/4 cups So Good Regular soy milk
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add cumin seeds, onion and garlic and saute until soft.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and stock. Bring to boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Place in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add So Good Regular and salt and process until combined.
- Return to saucepan and reheat. Serve with crusty bread and garnish with shallots and sesame seeds.
Saturated Fat (g)0.7
Dietary Fibre (g)9.8