Creamy broccoli and cauliflower soup
This Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup is exactly what everyone needs on a cold winters night. This soup is filled with tasty flavours thanks to the onion, cumin and garlic. Not only is this soup healthy but it also is low in carbs. Its vegan and gluten free making it a great option to serve guests and suit all your families needs. So Good Regular Soy milk helps to give this dairy free delight a super creamy and smooth texture that everyone will marvel over.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g broccoli florets
- 500g cauliflower florets
- 750ml reduced salt vegetable stock
- 1 1/4 cups So Good Regular soy milk
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add cumin seeds, onion and garlic and saute until soft.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and stock. Bring to boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Place in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add So Good Regular and salt and process until combined.
- Return to saucepan and reheat. Serve with crusty bread and garnish with shallots and sesame seeds.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)