Ingredients3 large carrots, roughly chopped
1 tsp each ground cumin and coriander
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp maple syrup or honey
finely grated rind and juice half orange
1/4 cup Sanitarium™ no added sugar or salt Crunchy peanut butter
2 tbs So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
3 shallots / spring onions, roughly chopped
1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
2 tbs fresh mint leaves, chopped
fresh vegetables to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200oC and line a tray with baking paper.
- Toss the carrots with the spices, maple syrup, orange and juice, spread over the lined tray. Bake covered for 20 minutes, uncover and bake a further 15 minutes or until carrots are very tender and lightly golden on the edges.
- Place carrots in a food processor with the peanut butter, almond milk, spring onions, parsley and mint.
- Puree to desired consistency.
- Serve with fresh vegetable pieces and crackers.
Saturated Fat (g)0.9
Dietary Fibre (g)5.4