- 2/3 cup So Good™ Coconut milk Unsweetened
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large Spanish onion, peeled and diced
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thin
- 500g mixed mushrooms, brushed clean and torn or sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 medium zucchini, spiralised or ribboned*
- Salt and pepper to taste
*If serving 4 as a light starter
- Place a large fry pan on medium heat, add olive oil, onion and garlic and cook until fragrant and translucent in colour.
- Add mushrooms, oregano and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, turning frequently.
- Meanwhile, turn the zucchini through a spiraliser or use a vegetable peeler to create thicker ribbons.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, add So Good™ Unsweetened Coconut milk and simmer for approximately 3 minutes.
- Next, add zucchini noodles or ‘zuchetti’, increase the heat to high and cook, tossing frequently for 2-3 minutes. Don’t overcook the zucchini as it softens quickly.
- Remove from heat, swirl the noodles and mushrooms into bowls and serve.
Saturated Fat (g)5
Dietary Fibre (g)8