- 1/2 cup (110g) margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1/3 cup (100ml) liquid honey
- 1/2 cup So Good™ Regular Soy Milk
- 1 3/4 cups (200g) flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1 cup (about 2) zucchini, finely grated
- 1/2 cup (70g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine margarine, vanilla extract, eggs and honey in a medium bowl and beat together with an electric mixer. Beat in So Good™ Regular Soy Milk. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in grated zucchini and nuts. Pour into prepared tin.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into middle of cake comes out clean.
- Garnish with sliced fruit and serve.
- Carrots can be used instead of grated zucchini.
- Any type of nuts or seeds can replace the walnuts.
- This is a moist cake but can be served with yoghurt and fruit as dessert.
Saturated Fat (g)4
Dietary Fibre (g)1.7