Mango and passionfruit dessert
This mango and passionfruit dessert is to die for on a hot summer afternoon. The flavours are on point and crunchy honey roasted oats take this dessert to the next level. The kids will beg for this delicious delecasy and its super quick and easy to make.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp honey
- 1L So Good Vanilla Bliss frozen dessert
- 2 fresh mangoes or 1 can of mangoes (drained), flesh diced
- 2 passionfruit
- 10 ice-cream cones
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place oats on a baking tray, drizzle with honey and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Place So Good Vanilla Bliss Frozen Dessert, mangoes and passionfruit in a bowl and mix well. Refreeze ice cream mixture until firm.
- Scoop ice-cream into cones, then sprinkle with oats.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)