- 1 cup So Good High Protein Almond Milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond milk, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar. Whisk well.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon and sea salt. Whisk until you reach a smooth batter.
- Lightly grease a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour 1⁄4 - 1/3 cup of the batter into the pan to form each pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden underneath and bubbles form on top. Flip pancakes and cook on the other side for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer onto a plate and top with fresh bananas, berries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Saturated Fat (g)0.5
Dietary Fibre (g)