- 1 tbs oil
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 celery stick, sliced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 cobs corn, kernels removed
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- Heat oil in a heavy based saucepan. Saute leek and celery for 5 minutes.
- Add potato, corn, stock. Bring to boil and the reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until potato is cooked.
- Add So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened. Cool slightly.
- Use a stick blender to blend mixture until potato is smooth.
- Create a Mexican meal by topping with salsa, sour cream and coriander and serving with corn chips
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)9