Potato and fresh corn soup
Potato and fresh corn soup is a great hearty and warming soup perfect for cold winter nights. This creamy vegan soup offers a burst of corn flavour and is something the whole family will love. Better yet, you could create a mexican meal by topping it with salsa, sourcream and corriander and serving with corn chips. Made using So Good Almond Milk Unsweetned, this soup is gluten and dairy free and is so delicious the kids will be asking for it every night.
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 celery stick, sliced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 cobs corn, kernels removed
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- Heat oil in a heavy based saucepan. Saute leek and celery for 5 minutes.
- Add potato, corn, stock. Bring to boil and the reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until potato is cooked.
- Add So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened. Cool slightly.
- Use a stick blender to blend mixture until potato is smooth.
- Create a Mexican meal by topping with salsa, sour cream and coriander and serving with corn chips
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)