Peanut butter choc shake is a satisfying drink that’s great after a good workout at the gym or an afternoon hunger buster. It’s a nutty, chocolate hit with a serve of fruit, making it high in fibre and a source of protein. Made with So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened, its got everything you need for a quick power up as well as being gluten free.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbs Sanitarium Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbs honey
- 1½ tbs cocoa
- 1½ cup So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses to serve.
- Top with a sprinkle of shredded coconut and chia seeds.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)