- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 tablespoon dukkah
- Bunch Dutch carrots, stem removed leaving 2cm stems
- Bunch purple asparagus
- Bunch broccolini
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon So Good™ Almond Milk
- Cut each sheet of pastry into 4 even squares. Transfer squares to lined baking trays.
- Spoon a teaspoon of hummus in the centre of each square and roughly spread. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of dukkah over hummus.
- Brush vegetables with oil. Place a small handful of vegetables running from one corner to another corner so it sits diagonal along the square.
- Brush exposed pastry with almond milk. Fold one corner in over fillings. Fold the other corner in over the pastry to encase it, leaving the vegetable ends sticking out.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190°C, for 20 minutes or until pastry is golden and vegetables are cooked.
- The vegetables will vary in the baking time. The carrots will take longer to cook than the asparagus or broccolini
- Dukkah is an Egyptian fragrant roasted spice and nut blend that is traditionally served with olive oil and fresh bread.
Saturated Fat (g)5
Dietary Fibre (g)5.1