- 200g low-salt soba buckwheat noodles
- 4 cups (1 l) So Good™ Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 2-3 tsp miso paste
- 2 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2 cups (500g) of either spinach, silverbeet, brussels sprouts, pak choy or chinese cabbage
- 300g soft tofu
- 4 tbs toasted pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped
- 2-3 radishes, grated
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves
- Heat a pot of water and cook noodles for 4 mins. Drain. Set aside covered to keep warm.
- Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan on a low heat for about 5 mins. Add the miso paste and soy sauce. Balance the flavour with sugar and lemon juice.
- Prepare the vegetables by removing any stems and breaking or cutting leaves into bite size pieces. Place the vegetables in a bamboo or metal steamer over a pot of simmering water. Steam until just tender.
- Divide the cooked noodles between 4 bowls. Place the tofu and vegetables around the noodles. Pour over the warmed coconut milk. Garnish with plenty of toasted pumpkin seeds, radishes and baby rocket leaves.
Saturated Fat (g)6
Dietary Fibre (g)2.3