Merry cherry smoothie bowl
Get in the cherry spirit with this vegan merry cherring smoothie bowl. Make the most out of cherry season with this fresh, vibrant smoothie bowl. Cherries pack in the flavour and are a great source of fibre and antioxidants making this a healthy option for breakfast or a snack. Made using So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened this bowl is dairy free and gluten free and will be something the whole family will love.
- 2 cups frozen cherries
- 2 large frozen bananas, chopped
- 1/3 cup So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 kiwi fruit, sliced
- Handful fresh cherries
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until thick and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into bowls and top with fruit toppers. Serves 2.
- Alternatively this can be converted into a smoothie by pouring into a jar and serving with a thick straw.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)