Peanut butter banana milkshake
Our vegan Peanutbutter Milkshake will keep you going all day. Ready in only 5min this dairy free delight is great for breakfast or a snack throughout the day. Filled with wholicious ingredients amd So Good Oat Milk, it is good for you and very tasty. Healthy eating just became easy and convenient.
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 2 cups So Good™ Oat No Added Sugar milk
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon + extra to serve
- 1 Tbsp roasted chopped peanuts (optional)
- Place all ingredients except for roasted peanuts in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two large glasses. Dust with extra cinnamon and sprinkle with chopped nuts, if using. Serve.
- For an extra cold milkshake, add a few ice cubes before blending.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)