- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed
- 6 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 3 zucchinis (courgettes), halved and sliced
- 500g pumpkin, diced
- 2 eggplants, thinly sliced
- 8 pickling onions, halved
- 1 head garlic
- 200g reduced fat ricotta
- 1 1/4 cups So Good Lite soy milk
- 300g wholemeal penne pasta, cooked
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Place capsicum, tomatoes, zucchinis (courgettes), pumpkin, eggplant, onions and garlic on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic cloves into a bowl. Add ricotta and So Good Lite and mix well. Stir through pasta and place in a 30cm x 20cm baking dish.
- Peel skin off capsicums and roughly chop. Mix vegetables through pasta.
- Reduce heat to 180°C, return to oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Saturated Fat (g)0.8
Dietary Fibre (g)11.1