Skip to content
- 5 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 cup So Good™ Oat No Added Sugar
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 3 cups plain flour (450g)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 sachet instant yeast (8g)
- 1 1/4 tsp fine salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil into a large non-stick roasting tray or Swiss roll pan (approximately 23cm x 33cm).
- Combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, oat milk, water, flour, rosemary, yeast, fine salt and garlic powder in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat on high speed for 1 minute.
- Scoop the sticky mixture as evenly as possibly into prepared pan. Cover the pan and leave at room temperature for 1 hour, until dough has puffed up and roughly doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180ºC fan bake.
- Use your fingers to gently press dimples into the dough. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with coarse salt and leaves from the sprig of rosemary.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Leave in tray for 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Dried rosemary can be used instead of fresh - use 1 1/2 tsp in the dough and 1/2 tsp on top.
- You can decorate the bread with whatever you fancy - try olives or semi-dried tomatoes instead of (or in addition to) rosemary.
Saturated Fat (g)