This variation on traditional hummus will surprise your taste buds with a peanut butter twist! You might even be tempted to lick the bowl. The perfect addition to grazing platters, picnics, wraps and more this dairy free satay hummus wil be something all your guests will marvel over. Ready in just 10min, it makes a great last minute whip up and the use of So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened ensures your vegan hummus stays super creamy and smooth.
- 2 x 425g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3 tbs Sanitarium™ Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp iodised salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with a selection of vegetables and crackers.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)