This dish is sure to be a family favourite and wow your guests. Bursting with colour, this dish is super tasty and you get the goodness of veggie variety as well as whole grain fibre. Made using our So Good Soy or Almond Milk, this easy slice also adds in 4 Weet-bix to ensure you've got all bases covered.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk, or So Good Soy or Almond Milk
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups frozen stir-fry veggies, slightly thawed
- 3/4 cup grated Edam cheese
- 4 Weet-Bix wheat biscuits, crushed
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Lightly oil a rectangle (23 x 33 cm) baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir through veggies. Fold in cheese and crushed Weet-Bix wheat biscuits.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake 35 - 40 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Cool in pan, cut into 12 pieces.
- Frozen vegetables can be replaced with an equal quantity of lightly steamed fresh veg. We like green beans, broccoli, carrot, onion and red capsicum – but feel free to use any of your favourites.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)