- 2 cups (500ml) So Good™ Unsweetened Coconut and Almond milk
- 2 cups (500ml) vegetable stock
- 2 cups (500ml) coconut milk (canned variety)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 6-8 peppercorns
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 1 carrot, peeled, diced
- 300g can baby corn, drained, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 lime, juiced
- 300g soft tofu, cut into cubes
- 1-2 hardboiled eggs, peeled, sliced
- 200g egg noodles
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce, optional
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Pour the So Good™ milk, coconut milk and vegetable stock into a saucepan. Add the kaffir lime leaf, lemon grass and peppercorns. Heat on a medium heat and bring to a simmer - do not boil rapidly.
- In another saucepan, heat the oil over a medium heat. Fry the onion and garlic for about 2-3 minutes until tender. Add carrot and cook for 5 minutes. Then add corn and tofu. Remove the kaffir lime leaf and lemongrass from the liquids before adding to the vegetables. Simmer for 5 minutes, but do not boil. Add spinach and lime juice and season to taste.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles. Heat a pan of water and bring to the boil before dropping in the noodles. Boil until tender or as per packet instructions. Drain, set aside.
- Divide the noodles between 4 bowls, followed by the soup. Top with the slices of hardboiled egg, a spoonful of sweet chilli sauce and a few sprouts.
- Can also be assembled in a jar, ready to take to work or school.
- Any of the nut milks are suitable for this.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)4.5