- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 litre So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 x 10g vegetable stock cubes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- Heat oil in a cast iron pot and saute leek and garlic until tender.
- Stir through Arborio rice.
- Place almond milk and stock cubes in a pan and bring to boil. Remove from heat.
- Gradually add almond mixture to rice 1/2 cup at a time until absorbed, then repeat until almond mixture is used. Continue adding boiling water gradually until risotto is creamy and liquid absorbed. This will take about 20 minutes.
- Add peas, turn off heat and leave over element with lid on for 5 minutes. Divide risotto between bowls and top with rocket & lemon zest. Serves 6.
- Massel stock cubes have been used in this recipe and they contain no animal ingredients and are lactose free.
Saturated Fat (g)1.1
Dietary Fibre (g)7.2