- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 Medjool date, pitted (preferably soaked for easier blending)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp mixed spice
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup So Good chocolate oat milk, to blend
- 1/2 tbsp nut butter (Eg. Peanut, almond, cashew)
- Hot water, to thin out
- Cacao nibs
- Dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Extra cinnamon, to sprinkle on top
- Add the bananas, date, cinnamon, mixed spice, salt and chocolate oat milk into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a small bowl, add the nut butter. Add in 1-2 tsp of hot water at a time and whisk well until it thins out. Transfer into a piping bag or a small ziplock bag (snip off the corner).
- Transfer smoothie into a bowl then top with cacao nibs, dark chocolate and cinnamon. Pipe the nut butter mixture on top to create your cross. Enjoy!
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)8