Who doesn’t love cookies? These Banana Oat Cookies are the perfect grab and go treat for any time of the day whether its in lunch boxes, a snack, an addition to breakfast or dessert. These dairy free cookies use whole foods making them healthier then your usual cookie and using So Good Oat No Added Sugar makes being vegan even easier. Everyone will love these cookies and they are ready in 20min making them the super quick and easy.
- 1/2 cup So Good Oat No Added Sugar Milk
- 1 very ripe medium banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup light flavoured olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger or cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, spice, salt, and mix-ins.
- Whisk So Good milk, banana, and olive oil in a jug. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
- Scoop heaped tablespoons of batter onto prepared tray and flatten slightly. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies are golden and firm.
- Cool on pan for 2 - 3 minutes, then move to a rack and cool completely.
- If using rolled oats instead of quick oats, pulse briefly in a food processor before measuring.
- Any combination of mix-ins, from nuts and seeds to choc-chips and dried fruit, will work. Simply use a total of 1/2 cup of mix-ins of choice, to replace the chocolate and walnuts.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)