So Good cherry ripe smoothie
This delicious cherry ripe smoothie is the ultimate guilty pleasure breakfast without the guilt! With raw cacao and thedairy free goodness of So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened, why not enjoy a better breakfast? Ready in 5 minutes flat, this gluten free, dairy free smoothie is the perfect motivator to get out of bed on Monday mornings. Better yet its something all the kids can love on a hot summer afternoon when they get home from school.
- 650mL So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh cherries (make sure the pips are removed if fresh!)
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder - chocolate
- 1 tbs shredded coconut
- 2 tbs raw cacao
- A few ice cubes, or even better, frozen cubes of coconut cream or milk if you have it!
- Pop all the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour up in two glasses, top with shredded coconut, a dusting of raw cacao and a few fresh cherries!
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)