- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 1/2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 1 cup non-alcoholic white wine
- 2 cups vegetable stock, reduced-salt, heated
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup So Good Regular, heated
- 2 bunches asparagus, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Heat oil in a large non-stick saucepan. Add onion and garlic and cook over medium heat until softened. Stir in rice to coat the grains with oil.
- Gradually add heated stock 1/2 cup at a time, stirring well between each addition, until all stock is used and rice becomes soft.
- Add heated So Good and asparagus, cook for a further 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir through parmesan and lemon zest.
Saturated Fat (g)3.1
Dietary Fibre (g)3.9