Sweet corn & tomato muffins
Savoury Muffins. Kind of an unusual thought right? Wait until you try these delicious sweet corn and tomato muffins. They are bursting with flavour and packed with good nutrients making them super healthy. Great for breakfast, kids lunches or a snack throughout the day, these muffins have got your back with their quick and easy prep and cooking time. Made using So Good Regular Soy Milk, these muffins are dairy free and sure to be a new fave.
- 1 1/4 cups So Good Regular Soy Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a 12-hole muffin tin with papers, or oil well.
- Whisk So Good milk, eggs, olive oil and tomato paste in a jug.
- Combine flour, salt, corn, tomatoes and basil in a large bowl. Stir to coat veggies with the flour, then make a well in the centre.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just moistened. Divide into prepared tin.
- Bake 15 - 18 minutes until tops are golden and a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Cool in tin for 2 minutes, then turn out to cool completely on a rack. Store in a sealed container.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)