- 1 1/4 cups So Good Regular Soy Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a 12-hole muffin tin with papers, or oil well.
- Whisk So Good milk, eggs, olive oil and tomato paste in a jug.
- Combine flour, salt, corn, tomatoes and basil in a large bowl. Stir to coat veggies with the flour, then make a well in the centre.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just moistened. Divide into prepared tin.
- Bake 15 - 18 minutes until tops are golden and a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Cool in tin for 2 minutes, then turn out to cool completely on a rack. Store in a sealed container.
Saturated Fat (g)2
Dietary Fibre (g)4