Cauliflower fritter stacks
These Cauliflower fritter stacks are delightfully tasty on their own as an entree, or as a main served with your favourite salad or veggies on the side.
- 1 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 500g cauliflower florets, blanched then roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 2 tbs oil
- Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add cauliflower florets, shallots, salt and cumin.
- Combine eggs and Almond Milk.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and gently combine.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat. Lightly grease with oil and drop tablespoonful’s of mixture into pan. Cook until golden and bubbles appear.
- Turn fritters and cook on other side. Makes 12 fritters. To serve, stack 3 fritters.
- To make these fritters gluten free, simply replace the wholemeal four with gluten free flour (Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free).
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)