- 400g firm tofu, drained well
- 8 button mushrooms
- 1 medium red capsicum
- 1 medium green capsicum
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- 125g peanut butter
- 125mL So Good Almond Milk Original
- ¼ teaspoon salt reduced soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon mild curry powder (optional)
- To prepare soak 8 bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes. This will prevent them from burning.
- Cut tofu into 2-3cm cubes. Half or quarter mushrooms. Seed and chop capsicum into 2cm pieces, along with zucchinis. Thread onto drained skewers to make 8 kebabs.
- To make satay sauce, heat a small saucepan over low heat. Add a little olive oil spray and cook garlic and spices for 1 minute then add peanut butter, So Good Almond Milk Original, soy sauce and mild curry powder (optional). Stir until fully combined and warmed through. If the sauce is too thick, add a little warm water and continue stirring until combined. Remove from heat. Cover and keep warm.
- Heat a barbecue or char-grill plate over medium heat. Spray kebabs with olive oil spray. Cook for 5 minutes, turning until vegetables are tender. Remove. Serve kebabs with satay sauce and lime wedges. Accompany with salad.
Saturated Fat (g)3.7
Dietary Fibre (g)10.2