A great quick and easy mid week meal, this red capsicum frittata is ready in just 25 minutes and is super easy to make. Filled with the goodness of hidden vegetables, this frittata is great warm or cold on both summer and winter nights. Made on So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk, this dairy free dish is sure to be a crowd favourite. Not only is this frittata dairy free but its also gluten free making it a great lunch or dinner option that caters to all diets.
- 1/2 cup So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 8 large eggs
- 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 50 g feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat griller to high. Whisk together eggs and So Good milk. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle in the olive oil. Add the capsicum and cook 2 minutes. Add onion and cook a further 5 minutes until onion and capsicum are soft. Add spinach and stir to wilt.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and gently shake pan. Cook 2 minutes to set base. Meanwhile, crumble feta over top.
- Transfer pan to oven and cook under griller 8 - 10 minutes, until centre is set and edges are golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- If you don’t have an oven-safe skillet, transfer capsicum and onion to a medium baking dish. Continue from step 3, baking at 200°C (390°F) for 20 – 25 minutes until puffed in the centre.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)