- 300g packet frozen raspberries
- 1 cup wholemeal plain flour
- ½ cup plain flour
- 50g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ¼ cups So Good Regular soy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- canola oil spray
- 6 scoops So Good Bliss frozen dessert, to serve
- Place raspberries in a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Place flours and white chocolate in a bowl. Mix together eggs, So Good Regular and vanilla. Fold into dry mix.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and spray lightly with oil. Add 2 tbs of pancake mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes. Flip and cook a further 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve pancakes with raspberry coulis and So Good Bliss Frozen Dessert.
Saturated Fat (g)3
Dietary Fibre (g)6.5