Orange & mango green smoothie
A beautiful blend of sweet fruits and fresh spinach, this is a great starter recipe for someone who’s new to green smoothies. Perfect for breakfasts or an afternoon snack, this recipe uses So Good Unsweetened almond milk for a healthy vegan smoothie. Not only is this smoothie dairy free but its gluten free as well making it a great option for all members of the house.
- 1 1/2 cups So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped, seeds removed
- 1 small banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup mango cubes
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Place all ingredients in a blender jug and puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately, or prepare smoothie the night before and store in a covered container in the fridge.
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)