- 1 1/4 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 6 Gluten Free Weet-Bix, finely crushed
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Regular soy milk
- 3 tbs lite olive oil spread, melted
- Sift flour and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Stir through sugar, crushed Gluten Free Weet-Bix and berries.
- Combine egg, So Good Regular and lite olive oil spread.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190?C for 30 minutes.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
Saturated Fat (g)0.9
Dietary Fibre (g)1.7