A delicious treat, this Strawberry Nice Cream is a guilt free alternative to your traditional icecream. Super healthy, this icecream is vegan and only uses the sweeteness of natural fruits. So Good Oat No Added Sugar Milk helps give this strawberry nice cream the perfect creamy texture that the whole family will love making it the perfect dairy free snack afterschool on a hot summer day or a refreshing dessert after a long day at work. With this 5min gluten free icecream you can treat yourself every day and never have to miss out again.
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped (approx. 300g)
- 3 frozen bananas, chopped
- ½ cup So Good™ Oat No Added Sugar Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ cup unsalted cashew nuts (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into waffle cones or cups. Top with chopped cashew nuts.
- As bananas become overripe, peel and place in the freezer. Frozen banana gives nice cream its smooth creamy texture.
- Use fresh or frozen strawberries for this recipe
Saturated Fat (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)