- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup plain wholemeal flour
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup margarine, reduced fat, melted
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased and lined 20cm square cake tin.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C for 35 minutes or until golden and set.
- Cut into 10 servings.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream or your favourite low fat ice cream.
Saturated Fat (g)5
Dietary Fibre (g)2.2