- 2 x 475ml So Good Coconut Vanilla Frozen Dessert
- ½ fresh pineapple, skin removed
- ½ cup roughly chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- ½ cup flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Place frozen dessert in large bowl and break up with a knife. Set aside to soften for 10 minutes.
- Place pineapple chunks in a food processor. Processor until crushed. Drain and measure ½ cup.
- Fold ½ cup crushed pineapple, nuts, coconut and mint through soften frozen dessert.
- Place mixture into an 8cm x 26cm bar tin. Press paper wrap on top and refreeze.
- Remove from tin when ready to serve. Cut into 16 slices.
- ½ cup canned unsweetened crushed pineapple can be used in this recipe
Saturated Fat (g)5
Dietary Fibre (g)5.9